One of the things that our team truly enjoys is to deliver enhancements that improve user experience. This post provides a summary of the most recent product enhancements that we’ve made based on your feedback. Here’s the list:
- Campaign setup:
- Groupings are now displayed right after the Listening Configuration
- Groupings can be edited (hover over a keyword group to see the edit button)
- Language filter drop down shows English and Spanish at the top
- Improved help text for filters
- Insights: Date range header “Last 7 Days” link includes today and seven days back instead of starting from yesterday and going back seven days
- Insights: Topic cloud
- Improved text size display
- Topic cloud data can be exported as a CSV file
- Insights – Content Browser: Advanced keyword rule displays on hover in content browser
- Insights – Content Browser: Data export link now shows a confirmation dialog with information on the row count for the export file
- Streams: Native retweet implemented in Twitter stream
- Work: Tasks deletion enabled from Task Browser
We hope you will find these enhancements useful. Thanks to our newest team member, Brian Lee, for making these happen.
Keep the feedback coming!