We’re always looking for new and innovative ways to show more data to our customers, and balancing that with new ways to sort through that data to find the exact posts they need. Our latest feature helps with both, and it all starts with one small button. Check out the video below and read through to learn more.
Click on the [i] button for any content item in Insights > Content to see post details (metadata) such as matched topic terms, post type, language, hashtags and @mentions. But there’s more.
Click on any of these terms and Content page will reload with that search term or filter – for instance, clicking on language will show you results filtered for that language.
And that leads to the second, related set of Content enhancement: more powerful search for authors, topics and filtering results by language. Here are some examples that show you the format of three new search operators:
- author: “@jetblue” — shows you posts by jetblue twitter handle
- author: “brian lee” — shows you posts by author name “brian lee”, recommended for publishers other than Twitter
- lang: “es” — posts identified as Spanish language
- topic:”system outage leaves” — posts matching broad search on topic cloud term ‘system outage leaves’
You can use AND, OR, NOT to further tighten your search, for example:
- author: “@jetblue” AND topic:”system outage leaves” NOT lang:“es”
- author:”Patricia” OR author:”@jetblue”
We hope that you enjoy these enhancements and we look forward to your feedback.