If you enter into an agreement with us for our services, the information that you share with us through those services is governed by that agreement.
How MutualMind Collects Your Information
There are two types of information that we collect from you:
- Provided Information: Information that you provide us explicitly, such as when filling out a registration form, registering for an event, or asking for information. For clarity, we refer to this as Provided Information because you gave it to us by performing an action.
- Technical Information: Information that our servers automatically collect from you when you visit mutualmind.com, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system type, and the date/time of your visit. For clarity, we refer to this as Technical Information because we collect it automatically.
More About Technical Information
Technical information includes two types:
- Log file information: Our servers collect and save information to a log file each time you make a request to access (visit) a web page or application, or download the content of a web page or application to your browser or device. More specifically, this information includes your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks you make, how you interact with links on mutualmind.com, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. This information allows for more accurate reporting and helps us to improve mutualmind.com.
How MutualMind Uses Your Information
MutualMind uses Provided Information to communicate with you about business matters, such as:
- Responding to inquiries
- Processing requests
- Placing orders
- Contacting you about MutualMind
MutualMind uses Technical Information to:
- Collect anonymous statistics on how mutualmind.com is used
- Measure site errors
- Enhance mutualmind.com
- Improve MutualMind products and services
- Market MutualMind services to you
MutualMind may also use Technical Information collected via cookies to improve your individual experience with mutualmind.com.
MutualMind uses third-party analytics tools to measure traffic and usage trends on mutualmind.com. These tools collect information, such as the web pages you visit or add-ons you use, sent by your device or mutualmind.com. We use this information to improve mutualmind.com. Because MutualMind collects your information along with information from other users, we cannot reasonably use it to identify you specifically.
How MutualMind Shares Your Information
- MutualMind may share any of your information with our offices throughout the world.
- MutualMind may share your information with our service providers, which include companies and individuals throughout the world. Our service providers are not allowed to use your information for any purpose other than providing services for us.
MutualMind may disclose your information without notice to you if, in MutualMind’s reasonable business judgment, such disclosure is necessary (a) to comply with applicable laws or to respond to subpoenas, warrants, or regulatory requirements, or
(b) to protect or to defend MutualMind’s rights or property.
Processing or Transfer to Other Countries
Pay Attention If You Leave mutualmind.com
We Take Security Seriously
MutualMind employs a variety of security technologies and procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized disclosure of, access to, or use of information that MutualMind collects or receives online. However, we cannot protect against all security risks.
About Children’s Privacy
MutualMind does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13. mutualmind.com and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact as set forth below.
MutualMind Services and Third Parties
MutualMind Products and Services (not mutualmind.com) receives information from third parties, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and we are required to comply with our contract with them or their public terms and conditions. If you believe we have information from you that you do not want us to have, please contact us as described below and contact the social media provider to whom you initially gave that information. We will delete your content upon your request.
How to Contact Us